Lectures, Workshops & Training
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
7-STEP COURSE ON PRIMARY RESEARCH METHODS
The 7-Step Primary Research Course is designed to:
- Train you in the highest level of analysis
- Assist you in answering your own questions about the world
- Teach you to evaluate the quality and value of information about any historical subject
- Guide you through skill and capacity building exercises
- Empower you while engaging in critical dialogue about historical matters and issues
- Give you the analytical tools to distinguish between email rumors and facts.
In this 7-Step Course you will learn the first-hand research tools and techniques of the top scholars, and you will never again look at books, documentaries, or presentations on Black culture in the same way.
At the end of the course, your faculties of analysis will be finely tuned, as you are taught many of the fundamental primary research techniques that Prof. Ampim has been using for the past 21 years.
You will receive personalized training, and gain insight from Prof. Ampim’s global primary research experience.
ALTERNATIVE CORRESPONDENCE COURSE
(for residents outside of California)
If you are interesting in building your skills and learning powerful primary research techniques, and you live outside of the Northern California area, no problem. You can take the classes through the 7-Step Primary Research Correspondence Course.
The Correspondence Course allows you to develop your skills from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office, and it is designed to fit into your schedule. You will receive a course booklet, and personalized training with Prof. Ampim. With each lesson you submit, you will receive comments, corrections, and insight from Prof. Ampim.
To be announced…